THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES


Wednesday, January 7, 2009

another new year resolution


Aside from studying hard,i hope tumaba ako just a little slight lang naman. Then this year 2009 i could not promise that i can make my attitude could not change because sometime we can make things that we never expected,we doing things wrong.But then i will do my best to make my personality good and right.To be good to my parents,not also for them but also for others,everyone who surround me!.And i hope this year 2009 is my lucky year or my charm....... Then i hope my lovelife this year is good and be nice......char,,,,,,,.

0 comments:

friendship_quote_graphic

friendship_quote_graphic

picture during christmas party

picture during christmas party

what a nice smile,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

what a nice smile,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

our picture during first year

our picture during first year

wow!!!cute daw siya,,,,,,,

wow!!!cute daw siya,,,,,,,

cute noh!

cute noh!


birthday_quote_graphic

birthday_quote_graphic