THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES


Thursday, February 12, 2009

my valentines


hi!well,i can say its already midnight na!T hen here i am sitting on my chair,thinking what i should i post in my blogger and then,i am so sleepy na,I think i need a name for you,kasi your the someone i talk to that without argued to me.you know what?maybe your the person can understand me,so i decided to give you a name so when we meet again i have name to call you.You know what,i wish this coming feb.14 masaya ako,not also me but also others wants to enjoy their selves in valentines.And i hpoe in valentines their are many people or lovers na magkasundo,without any argument or quarrying and misunderstanding to each other.Then i want my valentine's special and hopefully magkasundo na kami....................................

0 comments:

friendship_quote_graphic

friendship_quote_graphic

picture during christmas party

picture during christmas party

what a nice smile,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

what a nice smile,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

our picture during first year

our picture during first year

wow!!!cute daw siya,,,,,,,

wow!!!cute daw siya,,,,,,,

cute noh!

cute noh!


birthday_quote_graphic

birthday_quote_graphic